WOULD YOU LIKE TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR EXISTING OR NEW PRODUCTS WITH SUPERIOR PERFORMING MATERIALS?
Engineered Nanomaterials can be used to improve performance in almost all applications. MetaMateria has a strong history in the creation and use of process technology for production and application of game-changing nanomaterials whose reactive surfaces and characteristics make them particularly effective for many energy and other applications.
Materials with unique compositions and properties frequently improve performance and MetaMateria has used its experience in making such materials for batteries, fuel cells, thermoelectric devices, photovoltaics, electronics, coatings, gas and water membranes and even nanocement, which can double the strength of concrete mixes. Engineered Nanomaterials are demonstrated to enhance performance. MetaMateria strives to provide these in forms to be directly used in making devices. These are often supplied as dispersions or colloids for preparation of films.
MetaMateria is selective and only pursues opportunities where established markets exist.
Learn More About Specialty Materials from MetaMateria
Applications for Engineered Nanomaterials
- Environmental Cleanup (faster, higher capacity)
- Thin coatings (metal & ceramic)
- Battery Materials (Thin film & Bulk)
- Superconductive Powders (for use in high performance wire)
- Solar Cell (Organic photovoltaics)
- Thermoelectric materials (built from nanoparticles)
- Membranes (formed on porous ceramic supports)
- Polymer Nanocomposites (for scratch resistance)
- Nanosolder (lower melting metal alloys)
- Nanocement (higher strength)
Novel, Inexpensive approaches to making ceramic parts.
- Nano Microstructures
- Controlled Uniform Porosity
- Complex shapes can be made
- Porous Substrates for Inorganic Membranes